This new edition is a complete guide to the most up to date information in the field of anatomy for undergraduate medical students. Divided into eight sections, the books covers each region of the body, from upper and lower limb, thorax, abdomen and pelvis, and finally head and neck, and neuroanatomy.
121,40 лв. tax incl.
Delivery Within 2 Weeks
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Author(s)||Smita Kakar, Anita Tuli, Shashi Raheja|
|Publication date||November 2016|
The third edition includes a brand new section on perforated form for muscle origin, insertion, action and nerve. Each topic has been fully revised and includes key questions to assist understanding. Numerous illustrations which require completion have been included, followed by correctly completed drawings, to help students test their knowledge.
• Illustrative approach has been applied by the authors to make the subject live and interesting.
• Aims to encourage a student to think, recall and cultivate skills towards the knowledge of anatomy.
• Simple illustrations emphasize a better grasp.
• Helps the students to sail through the examination.
• Retains the fundamentals of Human Anatomy.
• Students should follow the instructions and practise on the illustrations after acquiring knowledge from standard textbooks.
• Important questions have been included to help the students to answer the same in the theory as well as in oral examinations.
• Relevant information expected from a student has been incorporated.
• This manual will be useful to a budding medical, dental, nursing and physiotherapy/occupational therapy student.
No customer reviews for the moment.