This book contains new guidelines for the diagnosis and management of various diseases, such as hypertension, diabetes, HIV disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, etc. The chapter “Medical Emergencies in Dental Practice” has been written more elaborately in order to address the practical needs of dental students and practitioners.
185,30 лв. tax incl.
Delivery Within 2 Weeks
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Author(s)||K Anil Tripathi, K Kamal Sawlani|
|Publication date||October 2016|
• The write up is clear, crisp and simple
• The subject is suitably illustrated with the help of tables, diagrams and pictures
• “Multiple Choice Questions’” and “Fill in the Blanks” are given at the end of each chapter for self assessment
• “Implications on Dental Practice” given in each chapter explains why the knowledge about a particular system is important for a dental student
• Newer guidelines on the management of diabetes mellitus, hypertension and HIV/ AIDS are included
• Newer drugs, such as hepatitis C, HIV, chronic myeloid leukemia, and idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP), are aptly included in the text.
No customer reviews for the moment.